Are you getting excited about our debut Austin Author Affair? I know after walking through the Renaissance I am! Amazingly stunning hotel. Lots to tell you.
Let's start with the info you need now....
1) Hotel portal for reservations is up and live!:
All rooms are either double queen, or king.
2) Shuttle from the airport to the hotel:
3) Parking is free! There are huge parking lots surrounding the hotel and a garage that is
free over the weekend right next door!
Valet is available for a daily fee.
4) Our hotel! Let me just say this is a gorgeous hotel with views of the Texas hill country,
downtown, and more! It is in a lovely area with tons of places to eat and shop, and you're
only minutes from downtown Austin, 360, Cedar Park, I-35, and 183.
Also very handicap friendly with large rooms and auxiliary elevators to reach
5) Located in the lobby:
Free Wifi in Atrium and Lobby (Nominal standard charge for in-room service)
6) To eat:
Banderas (Continental breakfast and restaurant)
Austin Bytes (Coffee kiosk with breakfast tacos, pastries, and more!)
7) Schedule of events:
Hint: you're going to want to be there Friday for the meet and greet! Really!
8) Did I mention our Saturday night karaoke party?
9) And hey! This is AUSTIN, in TEXAS! We do things BIG!! So come play, meet some
authors, have a great weekend or just a few hours to find some new books and new